How to apply for a Visa.
1. The Embassy is open for Visa application from Monday - Friday from 09.00 - 12.30 hrs, the last appointment ticket is issued at 12pm. (except for Embassy's public holiday). No appointment is required. It takes 1 working day to process a visa.
2. Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa from 11.00 - 12.00 hrs., 1 day after the date of their application. Anyone with the receipt can collect visa on behalf of applicants.
3. Visa fee must be paid in pound sterling (£) and in cash or postal order only.
4. The applicant's passport must have at least 6 month validity on the applying date.
5. In general, each applicant is required to submit 1 completed visa application form with 2 recent passport-sized photographs (taken no more than 6 months). However, nationals of certain countries are requested to submit 3 completed application forms with 3 photographs, namely Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian State,Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. Nationals of China and Nigeria are required to submit 2 completed application forms and 2 photographs.
6. The Embassy accepts applications through private tourist agencies in UK. However the applicant who are nationals of India, Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Palestinian State are requested to apply in person at the Thai Embassy where they have their permanent residence.